Reltech PR100 Series
• High Water Flow & Maximum Pressure
• Low Noise Operation & Energy Efficient
• Suitable For Residential And Commercial Swimming Pools And Spas
• Suitable For Swim Spas And Pools With In-Floor Cleaning
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
IMPROVEMENTS & ADVANCEMENTS
• Reltech’s engineers have worked closely together
to develop a pump that better handles the tough
Australian climate. This has lead to improved
reliability, efficiency and the overall performance of
DURABLE, RELIABLE, SAFE &
DESIGNED TO LAST
• Strongly constructed thick walled, one piece pump
body made from a high quality engineering grade
thermoplastic material that is corrosion resistant.
A glass reinforcement and UV additives also
ensures the pump is designed to last in all weather
• Powerful and reliable motor rated for continuos
operation ensures a long bearing life.
• Built in thermal overload protects the motor against
damage from overheating.
• A stainless steel pump shaft, a lapped true carbon
face, ceramic seal and stainless steel assembly nuts
and bolts are just some of the quality components
used to ensure ongoing reliability and extended
• Elevated motor stand assembled to main body
prevents any warping under high water pressure,
ensures balanced support for motor and pump,
reduces noise and vibration and keeps moisture
away from the motor.
POWERFUL, QUIET & ENERGY EFFICIENT
• The design characteristics of the diffuser and
balanced impeller system ensures low noise
operation whilst offering excellent priming. It
also offers powerful water flow and filtration with
maximum pressure at economical running costs.
USER FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL
• Extra large robust strainer basket prevents
breakage during operation and debris removal and
requires less frequent cleaning.
• Positively located strainer basket to eliminate the
inlet being blocked.
• Easy removable clear inspection lid for quick and
easy routine maintenance and cleaning of strainer
• No stress on the sealing o-rings because clamping
pressure is used rather than twisting pressure,
therefore extending the life of spare parts on your
• Self aligning inlet and outlet barrel unions for both
suction and discharge ports allowing for quick and
easy installation and removal.
• Barrel unions are suitable for both 40mm and
50mm PVC pipe connections.
• Premium PR Series is covered by a limited 3
year warranty against defects in materials and
workmanship (refer to Operating + Installation
Manual for full details).