Ideal for residential pool sanitisation; the simple and reliable Davey ChloroMatic Salt Water Pool Chlorinator enables maximising value and enjoyment of your swimming pool. Cost effective, low power use and low chemical, this chlorinator will keep your pool water balanced and sanitised safely.
The sanitisation process is based on electrolysis of common salt, and by installing the Davey ChloroMatic you are not only choosing a “green” system, but one that keeps your water crystal clear, pure and fresh for your ongoing enjoyment.
We offer both above ground and in-ground pool salt chlorinator system models for pools up to 160,000 litres, the ChloroMatic can use normal salt or mineral salt; with an operating salt level of 4,500-6,000ppm.
- large surface area of cell plates for high rate chlorine production
- high flow rate cell design for rapid pool turnover
- corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for a long service life
- an eziset digital timer, quick and easy to setup and with large easy to read digital LED display
- Winter mode setting to reduce sanitisation output during colder months, saving energy and protecting your investment
- Low Salt and No-Flow indicators preventing overload, and a flow detector halts electrolysis if no flow is present preventing dangerous gas build-up
- All models of salt water chlorine generators are available with reverse polarity electrolytic cells for low maintenance, and these models also have the added protection of the pumps ability to cut out when no water is detected
Note: Product Page is for model number MCS24C